- We are a small team of dedicated compassionate professionals offering personalized care for each patient.
- We maintain a close working relationship with your personal physician to keep you as comfortable and in control of your life as possible.
- We provide care in the familiar surroundings of your own home, whether a personal residence, a family member’s home, or a facility such as an adult foster home, assisted living facility, or nursing home.
- We ensure 24-hour access to our staff for you and your family for answers to your questions, support and guidance as well as assistance with patient care–we are just a phone call away.
- We deliver your prescribed medications to assist with symptom control and pain management as well as medical equipment (e.g. hospital beds, walkers, wheelchairs, oxygen) for your comfort.
We encourage family members and friends to not only remain close to their loved one but to participate in that loved one’s care as much as possible as the primary caregivers. We recognize the family’s need for ongoing emotional support and help in the day-to-day care of their loved one.
RN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR
RN HOSPICE NURSE